Drinks orders, glass bottle removal
- TODO get details from Juris.
- We order drinks at a service in Berlin. When they deliver these drinks, they exchange 1 crate of full drinks for 1 crate of empty drinks. So please make sure the empty bottles are sorted nicely. If there are extra empty glasses, their removal needs to be arranged separately.
- On Mondays, everyone should help with clean up at the end of the day - kitchen, bathroom, dishes, etc
- On Tuesdays, a cleaner arrives to take care of other stuff (e.g. floor).
- The garbage area is outside the building on the lower floor.
- The key (green fabric necklace, hanging in the wall) is located in the server room.
Check the postbox
- Key is in the server room, black small key.
- Toilet roll and napkins go in the server room. To open the napkin holder, just lift up the metal cover with both hands. If you have trouble, there is a plastic blue key in the server room too.
- There is a laundry basket for dirty towels and bedclothes in the bathroom. Clean stuff is on the shelf in the main room.
Fix the printer
- If it jams (flashing red light + display says "jam"), there is a "help" button on the top-left, press it once, then scroll through with up/down and it will tell you which parts of the printer to open up and check for jammed paper. No tools are required for this, use your hands.
Cleaning the whiteboard
- If the whiteboard gets too black with ink, rinse out the whiteboard wipers with water and use something to scrape the ink out of them. Then while they're still wet, wipe the whiteboards and then use e.g. paper towels to soak up the inky water. Repeat until suitably white again.
Water the plants
- If you see the plants thirsty, water them!
To easy follow track on when the plants were last watered or any other duty, you can print one of this tasks template and hang it in the wall near to the whiteboard